A Major Transition Will Take Place. Are You Ready?
You are still working but you can see your final working years winding down. Would you like a clearer picture of what your future retirement is looking like? Want guidance on what you should do now? Let’s tie all the pieces together from your savings, investments, 401(k)s, stock options, Roth IRAs, pensions and Social Security benefits to get a real perspective on where you stand and then we’ll go from there.
Have you ever asked yourself…
- Am I on track for my retirement?
- Am I going to outlive my savings?
- Will I be able to do the things I want to do in retirement?
- What is the best age for me to claim Social Security?
- How much should I spend from my portfolio each year?
- Do I feel confident about my investments and how well they are being monitored?
- What if the stock and bond markets perform poorly?
- What if I get sick and need long-term care?
- How much money will I be able to leave my children?
The transition from collecting a paycheck to not collecting one can be a daunting thought. The closer you get to actually retiring, the more daunting this can become. Let us help answer your questions, address your biggest concerns and help you find clarity about what you can do now to have the retirement you want later.
Take our Client Assessment Survey to give us an idea of the strengths and weaknesses you see in your situation.